This is not a current comment per se. More of an update.
- The house that was the Opshop (#3 Waipuna) is having some renovations done to it. A couple of internal walls are coming out and a new entrance to the kitchen is being made. Be warned! - there will be a call for those with painting skills to come and paint in the next little while. If you have any spare tables and chairs, please let Tania know.
- The house at 3A (the TM house) has had new ethernet and phone cabling done (thanks Murray and Lindsey) and so that is almost ready to become the new church/trust offices.
- The house at #5 has had some remedial work done and is ready for renting
- We have already secured a lovely family as tenants for #5A so things are cracking along nicely.
- Jill and I will be away from the 2nd to the 22nd of October. I was asked to go to Colorado Springs for a conference and because it coincides with school holidays Jill is able to come with me and we will have a look at a little bit of the US on our way to the conference. Combing business with pleasure.
- If you need urgent pastoral care, please phone John Dean or one of the elders.
- Maria is in the office every weekday morning if you need to book the church for anything
- Emily will be looking after the Sunday services (thanks Emily).
- Any other queries please contact one of the elders.
- These are exciting times - watch what God will do.